FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Scott Samuels, CEO
Tel: (913) 333-3190
Email: [email protected]
Horizon Hospitality Addresses Client Demand for Immediate and Interim Hospitality Leadership
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS – August 29, 2019
Horizon Hospitality, the nationwide leader in executive search for the hospitality industry, is providing an ideal solution to hospitality companies seeking interim, short-term and seasonal staffing needs. Horizon’s initial launch will include an interim team of Executive Chefs, Sales & Marketing Directors, Hotel General Managers and Food & Beverage Managers.
The need for interim and contract staffing is a globally growing trend, accounting for over $140 billion of revenue in 2018. Both workers and companies benefit from this, as more employees desire flexibility, while restaurants, private clubs, hotels, resorts, and other hospitality operations require agile and effective workforce solutions.
Interim Hospitality Professionals provide companies with the ability to bring experienced and talented professionals into their operation on a temporary basis. It enables hospitality businesses to flourish while they seek a permanent replacement.
Horizon’s Interim Staffing Solutions provide needed and immediate expertise (typically within 48 hours) for our clients nationwide for a variety of reasons, including:
- Seasonality: When talent needs fluctuate seasonally and companies need a robust expertise or leadership year-round.
- Implementing New Processes: When companies are experiencing a new opening, technology roll-out, or new product lines.
- Skill Gap: When companies have a short-term issue or project that requires specialized knowledge for a defined period. Interim staff can assist in building efficient new systems and processes that can be leveraged by the rest of the team.
- Maternity/ Paternity Leave: Parental leave (or other leaves of absence) enable Interim Staff to keep projects moving forward.
- Expansion or Growth: When a company is experiencing significant growth and requires extra operational, management, culinary or sales support to strategically shape your operation.
“We continue to provide solutions to our clients’ challenges as the demand for top-tier talent continues to be a challenge,” said Scott Samuels, CEO. “This not only serves as a strategy for our company’s continued growth, it provides our clients with a much needed staffing resource that is relatively scarce in the hospitality industry.”
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas with regional offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Scottsdale, AZ, Horizon Hospitality offers a strong nationwide presence. With historically low unemployment rates, the hospitality industry is facing a heated battle for talent. Horizon Hospitality continues to build even deeper talent networks to ensure their clients have access to the key talent needed to outpace the competition and provide amazing customer experiences.
About Horizon Hospitality
Since 1998, Horizon Hospitality has continued to be recognized as the leading source of talent acquisition for hotels, resorts, private clubs, restaurants and other hospitality-related venues. Our hospitality recruiters have successfully recruited and placed thousands of C-level, VP, director, management, sales, marketing, financial and culinary professionals nationwide.
Horizon Hospitality joined Sanford Rose Associates International (SRAI) in February of 2016. SRAI ranks as the 9th largest Executive Search Firm in the world and Horizon Hospitality is the only hospitality recruiting firm within this high-profile network.
More information about Horizon Hospitality is available to members of the media by visiting the company website at www.HorizonHospitality.com or by calling (913) 333-3190.