Hotels & Resorts
A career in the hotel and resort industry is one of the most fun career paths a job seeker can take. Customers at a hotel or resort can be much more enjoyable to serve than those in other industries who are likely overworked and dealing with the stresses of life. When working in a relaxing, vacation focused environment your job can become much less stressful and much more enjoyable.
Horizon Hospitality has continued to be the leading source of top-tier talent for the hotel and resort industry. Our team’s expansive knowledge, successful track record in placing hotel and resort restaurant executives, managers, and culinary professionals truly differentiates us from the competition. We work every day to ensure that we treat all our clients and candidates with the highest degree of professionalism, ethics, and respect.
We offer a variety of recruiting options for hospitality employers and can create custom solutions depending on your specific needs and budgetary constraints.
Some of our typical hotel searches include:
- Hotel Corporate Executives (CEOs, CFOs COOs)
- Hotel Multi-Unit Directors / Regional Managers
- Hotel General Managers
- Hotel Food & Beverage Directors
- Hotel Executive Chefs
- Hotel Sous Chefs
- Hotel Banquet Chefs
- Hotel Directors of Sales & Marketing
- Hotel Human Resource Directors
- Hotel Sales Managers
- Hotel Catering Directors
- Hotel Food & Beverage/Restaurant Managers
- Hotel Banquet Managers
- Hotel Director of Engineering / Chief Engineers
- Hotel Director of Housekeeping / Executive Housekeepers
For details and pricing information, contact:
Leigh Ann Teubert, Managing Partner | Client Relations