Why Choose Interim Staffing
The need for interim and contract staffing is a globally growing trend. Hospitality operations require an agile and effective workforce, and more employees are looking for flexibility. So, interim staffing is a natural solution for both needs.
Interim hospitality professionals can lend companies their experience and talent on a temporary basis. They can help hospitality businesses thrive while facing a challenging situation or replacing permanent leadership. Horizon’s Interim Staffing Solutions provide needed and immediate expertise (typically within 48 hours) for our clients nationwide for a variety of reasons, including:
- Seasonality: When talent needs vary seasonally and companies need robust leadership year-round.
- Implementing New Processes: When companies are going through a new opening, technology roll-out, or exploring new product lines.
- Skill Gap: When companies have a short-term issue or project that requires specialized knowledge.
- Maternity/ Paternity Leave: When permanent leadership takes a leave of absence (medical, parental, or otherwise) but projects still need to move forward.
- Expansion or Growth: When a company is experiencing significant growth, requiring extra guidance to strategically move forward.
Providing Stability in Challenging Times
Does your company have a plan to deal with unexpected turnover? If not, it could cause a ripple effect throughout your operation and increase turnover or unrest in other departments. Quickly bringing in an interim manager can ease the stress and increased workload in those situations.
Also, during a leadership change, you may require succession planning. Being able to find temporary leadership quickly will help team members stay engaged during stressful times.
Streamline Your Hiring Process
Hiring a permanent leader who is a cultural fit for your company can take a long time. An already stressed operation doesn’t need that added stress. Horizon Hospitality will manage the entire recruitment process (sourcing, candidate communication, interviews, employment offers). Also, the payroll management for your interim team member and administrative work will be taken care of. This allows your team to pursue more pressing priorities.
Horizon Hospitality has been placing hospitality professionals nationally for over 20 years. We have seen a significant percentage of interim associates convert to permanent employees with our clients. A temporary assignment can act as an extended interview process and performance assessment — for both the candidate and the company.
To learn more about Horizon Hospitality’s Interim Staffing Solutions, contact:
Contract Staffing Manager