Your Hospitality Executive Recruitment Partners
Founded in 1998, Horizon Hospitality proudly holds a reputation as the most highly respected, results-oriented hospitality executive recruitment firm in the United States. With a collective industry experience of 200+ years, we are experts in recruiting for all levels of management in any hospitality-related industry.
We use our exclusive database of over 345,000 hospitality professionals and employ innovative sourcing tools and techniques to find the highest quality candidates. Our team members are seasoned hospitality experts and we understand firsthand the importance, impact and cost of every hiring decision.
Our job is to make this process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients.
What is the Right Search for You?
At Horizon Hospitality, we understand that every hiring situation is unique. There are variety of factors that go into creating the optimal search solution, including budget, time constraints, location, search difficulty, level of seniority, and level of confidentiality.
With this in mind, we take a consultative approach, using our experience to assess which of these search solutions best suits your company’s needs:
Our Contained Search (Non-Exclusive)
Our Contained Search is ideal for those companies who wish to utilize other recruiting resources, in addition to ours.
- Start to Finish Support – Employment reference checks will be conducted on your behalf and we can assist in the written offer preparation.
- Replacement Guarantee – Up to a 90 days at no additional fee if a candidate terminates for any reason.
- Flat Fee Structure – A minimal engagement fee is required and an additional flat fee is due only if a candidate is hired from Horizon Hospitality.
With our Contained Search, you’ll know you’ve tapped into all of your resources and have secured the finest candidate available!
Our Retained Search (Exclusive)
With our Retained Search, we serve as an extension of your human resource department and take on the full weight of your search efforts. This allows us to commit every recruitment tool at our disposal to your search:
- Enhanced Pre-Employment Screening – Includes background investigations, reference checks, employment verification, behavioral and cognitive testing.
- Custom Search Timeline – Timelines for candidate presentation, interviews and objectives established up front. A typical time frame from beginning search to start date is 6-9 weeks.
- Extended Replacement Guarantees – Up to one year at no additional fee should a candidate terminate for any reason.
Our Retained Search is our most extensive and comprehensive search option.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
With Recruitment Process Outsourcing (also referred to as RPO), Horizon Hospitality can manage your entire recruiting and hiring process when you have a variety of hiring needs. Essentially, we can function as your company’s internal executive recruitment department.
- Improve a company’s time to hire
- Reduce cost per hire
- Increase the quantity and quality of the candidate pool
- Provide verifiable metrics
- Improve EEOC compliance
We offer a variety of services and can either handle your company’s entire recruiting function, or simply act as a backup for those occasional unexpected or tough-to-fill hiring needs. Either way, Horizon Hospitality will provide you with the most cost-effective recruiting solution with the most qualified candidates in the industry.
Learn more about how our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions can bring you freedom to focus on the rest of your business.
Why Work with Horizon Hospitality?
To fully understand the strategic benefits of working with us, take a look at our Competitive Advantages. Or, you can simply let our reputation and references speak for themselves:
For Hospitality Executive Recruitment Solutions details and pricing, contact:
Leigh Ann Teubert | Vice President