Explore a Career as an Interim Manager
Interim leadership provides clients with the ability to bring experienced professionals into their operation on a temporary basis. It enables their operations to thrive while they face a new challenge. Often, companies need immediate help while looking for permanent leadership. Imagine an opportunity where you can continue your career while traveling and experiencing new operations across the country. As a member of our Interim Management Solutions team, you will be able to control your lifestyle, future, and income.
We are always seeking the highest caliber talent for the following positions:
- Executive Chefs
- Sales & Marketing Directors
- Hotel General Managers
- Food & Beverage Directors
We are looking for hospitality professionals who can commit 100% to a role as an interim manager. As a permanent member of our interim team, you will regularly provide your professional talents and expertise to our hospitality clients, nationwide. This position is not suitable for those seeking permanent career opportunities. In the majority of situations, our Interim Team Members will work a 5 day/50 hour work week.
Watch our video featuring the Interim Chef position, which is representative of our program.
Our Interim Team Provides Expertise for Clients For a Variety of Reasons
- Seasonality and Fluctuation in Leadership Needs
- Rapid Expansion or Growth
- Specialized Skills Gap For Short Term Projects
- Temporary Leaves of Absence from Permanent Managemet
- Testing New Processes, Technologies, Products or Menus
Experience / Requirements
- Temporarily Relocatable – You will be traveling for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time (travel and lodging expenses will be covered).
- Extreme Flexibility – Many of our clients needs are immediate. Because of this, we may need you in as little as a day’s notice.
- Exceptional Communication and Organizational Skills – We are seeking professionals who can go into challenging situations, and take charge of a team
- Excellent Leadership Skills – You will need to jump in, be hands on and coach others.
- Track Record of Success – We are looking for hospitality professionals who can produce results.
- Solid References – Before considering you for this role, we will need to learn more about your interpersonal and leadership skills. We will be reaching out to your supervisors and subordinates.
For more information about joining our Interim Hospitality Team, contact:
James Nolan | Interim Management Solutions, Manager