Nationwide Leader in Executive Search and Recruiting for the Hospitality Industry.
Horizon Hospitality continues to maintain its reputation as the most highly respected, results-oriented search firm for restaurants, private clubs, hotels, resorts and hospitality-related industries in the United States.
Founded in 1998 by Scott A. Samuels, Horizon Hospitality is backed by collective industry experience of 200+ years. This translates into an in-depth understanding of the management and human resource needs that are unique to the industries we serve.
We leverage our extensive proprietary database of over 245,000 hospitality professionals and employ innovative sourcing tools and techniques. Our team members are hospitality experts and we understand firsthand the importance, impact and cost of every hiring decision.
At Horizon Hospitality, our job is to make this process simpler, faster and more cost-effective for our clients.
What is the Right Search for You?
When filling hospitality management positions, how do you know the most effective way to search? Consider the critical nature of the position, how quickly it must be filled and how difficult it may be to find and attract suitable candidates. Then choose the option most likely to produce the desired results. At Horizon Hospitality, we offer a range of search solutions that can be easily customized to your requirements.
Each of these options will provide you different benefits depending on your hiring needs, timeline and budget.
Prior to beginning your retained search, we will establish a specific search timeline with target dates for deliverables. Initiating a retained search allows potential candidates to see how serious the hiring company is about filling the position, therefore giving credibility and legitimacy when discussing this position with potential applicants.
Exclusive/Engaged Searches are ideal when an urgent situation presents itself, or for a sensitive case in which confidentiality is paramount. We serve as your company’s directed recruiting resource and the successful completion of your search is guaranteed!
Contained Searches take precedence over other assignments due to the mutual commitments that are involved in the search process. Our team prioritizes these searches, and assigns a dedicated team of sourcing professionals to the project. Much like a Retained Search, Contained Searches are ideal when an urgent situation presents itself or for a sensitive case in which confidentiality is paramount.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Improve a company’s time to hire
- Reduce cost per hire
- Increase the quantity and quality of the candidate pool
- Provide verifiable metrics
- Reduce expense
- Improve EEOC compliance
We offer a variety of services and can either handle your company’s entire recruiting function, or simply act as a backup for those occasional unexpected or tough-to-fill hiring needs. Either way, Horizon Hospitality will provide you with the most cost-effective recruiting solution with the fastest response times in the industry.
Learn more about how our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solution can bring you freedom.
Horizon Hospitality’s Competitive Advantages
As the Hospitality Recruiting arm within the 10th Largest Executive Search Firm in the World (Sanford Rose Associates), no other hospitality recruiting firm can match our resources, expertise and professionalism!
Learn why Horizon is best Recruiting Partner for your company!
- Cost: There are direct and indirect costs associated with conducting a staff-managed search. Horizon will save you a significant amount of these recruiting costs and the tasks that would take staff away from their regular duties.
- Time: The average time to hiring your new employee through Horizon is fast; our firm will typically provide with you 4 to 6 qualified candidates within 14 days
- Experience: All members of our recruiting team have held executive-level positions within the restaurant, club, hotel or within the hospitality industry. We know and understand this business first-hand!
Still unsure whether Horizon Hospitality will really be helpful? Here are some of the additional benefits you could expect from us:
- Reputation: Our reputation and client references will speak for themselves. We will never cross the lines of confidentiality or trust. We are more than hospitality industry headhunters.
- Focus:We focus on your specific need and criteria. Unlike many of our competitors, we work exclusively on your search and are will never send the same top-tier candidates to other companies simultaneously.
- Flexible:We offer multiple search options to fit the needs of our clients.
- Sourcing: Using numerous resources to conduct each search, represent one of our greatest assets. Our proprietary database houses the resumes of over 195,000 hospitality industry professionals throughout the country.
- Screening:Comprehensive screening of candidates that insures that the pool of candidates is diverse and qualified in all ways.
- Selection: We utilize industry-leading pre-employment screening tools to maximize the potential for success of your new employee and assure they are truly qualified to join your team.
- Resources: We will find exceptional, experienced and actively employed candidates regardless of the market conditions or competition.
- Guarantees: In the rare instance that your new employee does not work out, our replacement guarantees will provide you with added security.
- Employees:Are recruiting team members are ALL employees – not Independent Contractors or Franchisees.
- Training:All of our team members go through a comprehensive six-week structured recruiting training program.
- Negotiations: As a third party, a candidate may freely offer hidden objections to our recruiters that you, as a potential employer, would never hear.
- Confidentiality: The benefit of using Horizon Hospitality is our ability to maintain strict confidentiality during a search.
- Objectivity: Going outside to conduct a search assists in bringing a level of objectivity and credibility to the process that encourages the applications of candidates who might not otherwise apply.
- Consultative: As we are always seeking long-term partnerships with our clients, we will provide you with a wealth of resources during the search process to assure you have set up your new employee for success. These services range from the development of performance-based bonus plans to benefits analysis.
- Process:Our structure allows recruiters to “recruit” and not be involved in business development. They spend 100% of their time sourcing candidates. This helps our firm achieve a higher level of success for clients.
For details and pricing information, contact:
Leigh Ann Teubert,
Managing Partner | Client Relations